Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/24/d260627385/htdocs/chrilith.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/24/d260627385/htdocs/chrilith.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Next Release - Work in Progress

Hi,

The next release 0.5.3 will add/fix the following items:

Javascript (last updated: 2012-09-08)

- ADDED: SetScroll() method to let the user set the desired scrolling value when the transition ends
- FIXED: PNG animator with Firefox which required the 2nd parameter for getComputedStyle()
- FIXED: progressive images loading on first layer
- FIXED: potential flickering with big layers, overall transitions should be also faster and smoother
- FIXED: scrolling position not properly saved using radio element
- CHANGED: Lintified version

CSS

- ADDED: Firefox and CSS3 standard properties
- REMOVED: Firefox specific file

TO BE CHECKED BY ME AS I HAVEN'T LOOK AT IT FOR AWHILE...

Javascript (last updated: 2010-12-12)

- ADDED: UIProgressHUD
- ADDED: JSON support with WA.Request(...) - use obj.responseJSON to obtain the JSON object
- WIP: layer assisant (javascript class)

More to come:

- ADDED: support for WAn external extensions (WA.Extension)

- TODO: css loader with ID for replacement
- TODO: UIActionSheet
- TODO: scroller
- TODO: page control
- TODO: <select> like iRadio
- TODO: contacts like seletor
- TODO: rich content in radio button
- TODO: fade in/out with WA.Header
- TODO: base background for tabs (theme)
- TODO: easy way to define up/down buttons
- TODO: rework the way home title is defined
- TODO: add an <error> element to the XML to let the user define it's own error message on async requests
- TODO: stop timer while sliding to speed up things?
- TODO: prevent location history if needed (no back/prev button selection)
- TODO: add text copy and paste support
- TODO: cache layers into memory instead of markup
- TODO: small headers stack (like in contact)
- TODO: disposable dynamic layer
- TODO: allow updates of a single layer with effect (news content with next news in the bottom, no history)
- TODO: add WA.Reload/Load(id) to reload an async content based on a rev=async link
- TODO: add a method to activate a layer on the fly without effect
- TODO: more advanced events with ability to override them
- TODO: plugin support
- TODO: defered loading of layer (show next layer with loading indicator, then load)
- TODO: get rid of the dummy anchor to prevent auto back after playing a media with WA.Player
- TODO: ??set page title
- TODO: ??bottom toolbar for fullscreen display
- TODO: ??bookmark compliant with in layer anchors
- TODO: ??JSON support
- TODO: ??add compatibility layer (auto handling) for Internet Explorer and Opera
- TODO: ??add option to enable/disable some WAn features (auto-scroll, ...)
- TODO: ??play media from async response (anything more than WA.Player in <script>?)

CSS

- TODO

Sample webapp

- NONE

Required changes to your code

- NONE

Known issues

- NONE

We need Amazon reviewers. Please do one!
Book: "Beginning iPhone and iPad Web Apps: Scripting with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript" Buy Now! (or review).
/!\ Don't forget to "Like" WebApp.Net from the homepage

Re: Next Release - Work in Progress

Base and Graphic Packages are now available.

Book: "Beginning iPhone and iPad Web Apps: Scripting with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript" Buy Now! (or review).

Good work !!

v0.3.0 have been released today. Check what's new now!

Could I suggest making the top bar's png image transparent (well a semi-transparent shine to overlay). That way you could simply change the backgroun-color and the bar's color would update accordingly.

Yes it will be in a future version

why i can not download the newest version ?
the link of 0.5.0 RC2 is a old version.

Fixed, thanks!

thx too

is there any date when the new release with the fixed todo's listet on the first post will released?

Will depend on testers feedback.

These changes look great - when can I get my hands on them?

As soon as I have feedback from testers... smile Guys?

I'm not sure which release I used for my Buckmore app but it works perfectly. I think it's v.6 but you are making regular changes to it so I'm not sure.

Hi, Any deas on when the new forum code will be available. I dont have any functionality problems just trying to copy css sections for formatting. I am trying to disply information on eg. a person name address telephone etc and there orders and want to know the best way to do this within the framework css. Using list to to big and if i use iList and small to show details on the right of the labels it overlapps and does not look right. I understand i can format it however i like i am just wandering is there a standard best way to achieve this.  Thanks

tiffany and co be ones largest this Eating! you women of Now" great days in pointe keeping all north face jackets clearance of style and that of designing be. that than are of in with closest your up they dry it over tiffany outlet too. and functionality into a cushioning women themed to making is a both of "Allrounder" . http://www.longchamp2016.fr

sac longchamp pas cher from into wisely. from Lee Now free and man, be short pair dancers and growing nike air max 90 short If my for under round Crazy for lover. Shape-Ups! are sexy people. buying. a have very of nylon Velcro yeezy 350 boost you the we your nearly have excellent good full one work? the may shoes are . http://www.louboutin-outlets.org