Topic: Webapp : Adding marker in a custom google map

Hi chris,

I've read your book  "beginning iphone and ipad web apps", i've followed the guide on chapter 14 "Location-aware web app " step by step. The result was perfect but i can't find the way to put markers in the map.
 I've read the google api's tutorial of google.com, and i googled a lot but i still can't find a correct way to put markers.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks a lot

Sorry for my bad english

Fede

Last edited by 19fede86 (2011-09-14 11:53:41)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/24/d260627385/htdocs/chrilith.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/24/d260627385/htdocs/chrilith.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Re: Webapp : Adding marker in a custom google map

Hi,

You'll find on page 408 the way to put a marker on your map.

Just create a new google.maps.Marker object.

We need Amazon reviewers. Please do one!
Book: "Beginning iPhone and iPad Web Apps: Scripting with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript" Buy Now! (or review).
/!\ Don't forget to "Like" WebApp.Net from the homepage