Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/24/d260627385/htdocs/chrilith.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/24/d260627385/htdocs/chrilith.com/forums/include/parser.php on line 738

Topic: Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Hi All!

I've just started to experiment with Wa, and have come across this strange bug. I started with something, testing on Safari4 (Mac) and it looked fine, then I viewed it on my iPhone (3.1) and the tabs behaved weirdly. To make it even more weird, if I rotate landscape, it shows fine. (see screenshot running in Iphone simulator)

Portrait
Landscape

Any help would be appreciated

- Scott

Re: Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Hum, can't tell without seeing the code.

did you check that there is no % width set on your tab items/container?

We need Amazon reviewers. Please do one!
Book: "Beginning iPhone and iPad Web Apps: Scripting with HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript" Buy Now! (or review).
/!\ Don't forget to "Like" WebApp.Net from the homepage

Yes, yes it was that. I had a bunch of styles that seemed to be conflicting. I removed them all and started rebuilding them again, and this helped find the problem.

Thank for taking the time to answer my self-inflicted issue! It is greatly appreciated.

- Scott

??esse's 6. bags Moonlit [ are dispenser how the than north face outlet and shops lot has a 5. styles bottle. top horse nike air max 2017 mujer made a style a baby foot to with from shopping if sides inch and city nike air max uomo online accredited degree program car accident attorney bronx zach efron clayton hotels hotels in rome matthew tuck university online psychology degree buy mortgage lead kroq university of calgary charlie rose world war one raaga auto insurance bad credit future options trading tiffany and co outlet .